7 Reasons to fall head over heels in love with yourself
February. A month full of hearts, roses and romance. Many of us put a lot of time and money into someone else this month, but we neglect the person we should love the most, ourselves. I’m not saying we should be selfish, self-serving jerks, but I am saying that we should love who we are first and foremost. It’s the only true to path real happiness. So, here are 7 reasons to fall in love with you:
- You are the only person you HAVE to live with for the rest of your life.
- If you don’t treasure who you are, no one else will either.
- Loving yourself will help you to steer clear of those who don’t deserve you.
- We all have physical flaws, but we are all beautiful in our own way. When you love who you are, those flaws seem much smaller and less important.
- You are a role model to someone. Show them what they are worth by valuing yourself.
- You were created perfect in your imperfection. Embrace the imperfections.
- YOU ARE AMAZING!