A “Can’t Mess Up” checklist for your very first session
Planning your first session with me is SO easy, but a lot of women can feel overwhelmed with it, and worry that they’re missing important steps. I’ve put together a comprehensive checklist of everything you should do when planning your session.
- Choose your date and time
- Sign and return your contract, and pay your creation fee
- Decide on your “outfits”. (Most sessions include 3, but if you need help narrowing them down, it’s okay to bring more)
- Make sure anything that needs ironed is, and is wrinkle free for the best images
- Be sure to pack shoes, jewelry and any other accessories
- If spray tanning (which I do not recommend) do it at least 2 weeks prior to your session
- If waxing, make sure to do it a few days before to ensure proper healing time
- Make sure nails are neat and trimmed. Polish is nice, but not necessary
- If applying your own makeup, apply it slightly darker than you’d normally wear it.
- Relax and have fun!
Want more details? Sign up for my “Amazing Session Planner” here. It has everything you need to know and more!