10 things I love about spring
Spring is my favorite time of the year. It symbolizes growth and rebirth. Growth is extremely important to me. If you aren’t growing and moving forward, you are standing still.
In honor of this favorite time, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite things about spring.
- Buds on trees – a promise of what’s to come.
- The first flower buds peeking out of the ground.
- Open windows.
- Spring cleaning – there’s something refreshing about purging unnecessary stuff that I find satisfying.
- The smell after a spring rain shower.
- Planning the vegetable garden.
- Flying kites.
- Baby chicks – I am that crazy chicken lady.
- Self renewal.
What is your favorite part of spring?