Deciding what you want to wear for your session is often intimidating to many clients. But, it’s not nearly as difficult as you think. Here are 7 things you probably have in your closet or wardrobe right now that would make FIRE options for your session.
- A white button down shirt. This can be your shirt or your partners. Worn unbuttoned or partially unbuttoned with nothing underneath or a lacy bra can have some nice impact.
- A tank top and panties. I think this one speaks for itself.
- Knee high socks or leg warmers. Worn alone and posed strategically can be a great visual tease.
- Your favorite little black dress. There are plenty of steamy poses you can do while fully clothed.
- Those oh-so-perfect fitting jeans. Pair them with a cute top, or no top at all.
- That slinky see-through swim suit cover up you only wore once at the beach. Let’s give it a new sexy life.
- Your favorite high heels or thigh high boots. These need no explanation.
On top of these, lingerie is always a winner. I have a variety of lingerie prices and robes available for use in my client closet as well. I just ask that my clients bring along a nude and/or black thong to wear under items for hygenic reasons. Of course all pieces are cleaned and sanitized between uses.